Wednesday, September 5, 2012



 
Breakfast.....
You know it's the most important meal of the day right?
Hell yes, you were already aware.... BUT question is how do  you make sure what your eating is best for to keep that strong bod running through out the day?
If it makes you sleepy or sluggish.... Uh.... You probably shouldn't make that your daily staple.

I've decided to incorporate more fruits and veggies for breakfast may it be through means of whole or cut fruits and veggies or juicing..... either way I am getting it in and I don't feel like I need coffee to keep me going through out the day.

My juice consist of:
1 Banana
4 Strawberries
2 Carrots
1/2 Mango
1/4 Pineapple
4 bushels of Kale
2 Celery Sticks
and of course a nice cup of ice, since there is nothing like a nice cool drink to kick your am off after a Sweaty AM session!!!

Never be afraid to experiment with the wellness and for the better when it comes to your health. Grab your favorite fruits and veggies (of course drop in some you've never tried before and give it a shot!) I promise you will feel great and have a much better day then being fueled off of greasy eggs and bacon.....

Your worth much more than that lol

No comments: