Wednesday, September 12, 2012

GOOD GAWD.......

So I have finally made my way back to the gym and it feels so damn good, I almost cried as I walked in the door (tears of joy of course). Monday I hit that elliptical gave it the "business" for 45 minutes and then conditioned these legs. Man I thought I was on to something!

Until.....

I decided to take a group exercise class.... Zumba, you must know I am an avid lover of it. I love dancing and Latin/salsa moves make me feel like a princess once it's all said and done. I mean come on, with all the hip movements and not to mention gyrating and jiggling there is NO WAY possible you can't love it.
But on this Tuesday I decide to take a course I'd never heard of NOR did I take time out to look it up to see what it was about. All I know is I made it on time, was number 5 on the list and I was "ret-to-go!!!!".

And then I see these suspensions hanging from the ceiling.... and nothing in me said "walk away".....
I actually stayed and asked for punishment.

And that is EXACTLY what I got!!!

This exercise helps rebuild your core, arms, legs, and back! It increases muscular endurance and it is great for all fitness levels!

In 60 minutes we touched on everything from squats, lunges, push ups, sit-ups, planks, even bicycles and so much more. When I left that place I had the walk of Arnold Schwarzenegger and the confidence of a millionaire.

I slept like a baby and woke up with sore muscles every where from my thighs to my damn forearm, now you know.... that is a work out!!!

So needless to say I will be there every Tuesday and Friday (6:45 AM - as long as I can muster up the energy to make it out that early) so I can get my body with this program......

Also try something new.
Introduce your body to it, learn it, perfect it, and always share it.

Until next time fam.........

No comments: