Friday, September 9, 2011

No Kid No Hubbie?

This week has been a very trying one in regards to my relationship and while it appears I have been brushing the seriousness of it off, I have been playing in my mind, my next move and how it may affect my future. Better yet, I am going to dig deep with in my self and do what is necessary for me to overcome this storm and move right on along.
I am going to DC this weekend, and this is going to be the first trip I have taken in a very long time with out my husband and with out my child. This is going to be interesting. I am so ready to site see. I am ready for the change of environment, and I am ready to just take my life to another place via bus lol. Next stop NYC for Halloween! LOL LOL

My clothes are packed, my outfits are decent, nothing on the raunchy level. And shoes aren't loud... not to mention its time for a new pair. I am just ready to link up with my girl meet some new folks, chalk back a few drinks and keep the party rolling!!!!!

DC Here I come!!!!

I feel like I have said this before! lol

No comments: