Thursday, September 8, 2011

Work out

Wednesday I had the best workout of my life. Sweating is the best way for me to release energy, stress, anger and anything else built up inside of me. Talk can help soothe these niches but there is nothing like getting on a machine and sweating it up.

I am ready for a girl filled weekend of fun relaxation, no men, no kids and PLEASE no drama.

I want to find a spa and get some aromatherapy in my life. Hell I want so really 1 on 1 therapy, I am in need of it right now!!!!!

School, my relationship, my job, my child all if it is just so up in the air, nothing has any balance or stability right now. Neither does my personal well being. I am playing a role and pretending I am making well but goodness, this is so much for one girl to take!

Stick with me on this journey, it is going to get interesting world. My life, as we know it.

No comments: