Friday, September 9, 2011

NTW

When I hit my late teens and started learning what life was focused around ($$) I had it stamped in my head NO KIDS FOR ME!!!!

That was all until I somehow let my self fall in love and then had this urge to create, share, and duplicate, gotdamn mother nature!

And now here she is 4 years later. Making me laugh, cry, dance, shout, read, write, and confess. Never had I thought a seed, a creation could give me the feeling that I feel when ever I am with and with out her. It is amazing! I find my self thinking about her future, wondering what she is going to be like as a teen, and as an adult. Will she always love me this much? Will she always kiss me this much? Will she always feel like she needs me? Will she always want to talk to me? Honestly?

I make sure I tell her, that I want her to be honest with me. When she wants to talk about having a boyfriend, I don't shoot her with the, "NOT NOW, don't say that, just think about school" because I know the conversation is going to come up if not with me it will be with one of her pick-a-niny friends, and I DO NOT WANT THAT, ugh.

I love my mini me.

...Next How I Met and fell for Mr. CLW.....

No comments: