Friday, September 9, 2011

Tasty Tuesday


I missed out yesterday due to the fact the people that pay me to work, actually put me to work... ummmhummm go figure.

With that being said lets officially get this party started. First and foremost I have to shout out the two people that make this blog possible my other half and my Twin. LOL.

While riding into work today and bassing the ABC and Twinkle twinkle little star song, I thought to self, "Self, what are you going to accomplish today?"
Today I am going to make sure I let my loved ones know just how much I love them. I am going to actually go hard at selling some halloween tickets if I expect any one to be there, and I am going to stop letting my child ask me to listen to the Stanky Leg.... yes somethings must come to an end.


And while today is tasty Tuesday, I wont let that get to my head..... I will NOT pick up the bottle tonight!!!!


...... Now tomorrow is a different story! LOL

No comments: