Friday, September 9, 2011

Past, Present, and Future Love

I fell in love last night. I fell in love with a man that has been a part of my entire adulthood. I fell in love with a man that has molded me into all of the womanliness I possess. I fell in love last night with the first man that has ever had my heard, mind and soul in his hands all at once.I fell in love with my child's father, my husband of eight years.

And it truly felt amazing.

Love is a powerful force, it can make you smile or cry all day long. Some times it can leave you in a state of complete confusion. Other times, and these are the best times, it reminds you that nothing else in the world matters besides love. Nothing.

I had a unwanted period of separation from my husband and now that he is back I feel so elevated.The vibe between us seems to be off to a great start. I am so nervous.

No comments: