Thursday, February 16, 2012

Running???

Guess what I've started doing........ Yup, walking really fast and making it looking like my feet leave the ground at the same time! lol.
I am currently preparing to run a 10K 44 days from now. That means I am currently training because I can run a full mile with no interruptions but I've bumped up to 3 miles and I tend to break when need be.
This run has come with so many laughs, aches, pains, and that wonderful feeling of accomplishment! When I make it home after a run I am full of so much energy and life! I want to dance I want to jump around, I want to play games, it's all so crazy.
Why am I running? Because it is the one thing that I have always wanted the ability to do. I feel you have got to be full of mental strength and a bit of physical strength doesn't hurt either! I have told individuals I would sign up for half marathon's only to quit and never join the group that follows through. This time is different.

Watch me run, and stay tuned!!!!!


No comments: