Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Am I Insane?????

Soooo, as always I find my self trying yet something else that is new!!! Have I completed my running phase? No.
Have I completed my Zumba phase? (what ever that means) Hell No!
But I have promised to find a way to incorporate everything into my life.

I now have the wonderful Insanity in my possession and I am going to ride it until the wheels fall off. This is the stage where my body will transform because right now, although I hate admitting it, I am in a stagnant position, and I need a bit of hands on assistance with a challenge.

So I will make sure I tell you day in and day out how this new journey makes me feel. In the mean time, I will also share some research on things we eat.... I have been running across some very interesting facts. Facts that can't be ignored.

And I will make sure I bring the humor back in this because it is soooooooo long gone! LOL LOL.

Happy Tuesday Biachaes!!!!!!!

No comments: