Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Motivation!!!!! - The Pics Say it ALL

So I was working my way here, and was side tracked by my girls blog, Health4Life, and it blew my mind to see how much weight she has lost.


It takes me back to the actual act of inspiration. What inspires you? How do you remain inspired?

I must admit that I am inspired by others with out a doubt, BUT at the end of the day my goal is to inspire my self. Who better to cheer me on right???

Here are a few bodies I admire! I need to post these things on my damn wall so I know exactly what my focus is!!!

My girl Beyonce. Hands down, this woman is with out a doubt beautiful on the inside and out. I would love to have her core strength!



You hate to love her, but hell, you have to.


Mz. Kim Kardash!!!!

While her face has gone straight to hell, her curves are still in tact; you can't do anything but respect that.



While slim and always stylish, I love the risk she takes when she has clothes on, and from this peice of motivation you can see exactly why she takes those risks, Rihanna:




Last but not least, Rose, Amber Rose.


No hair, and extra curves, gotta love it!





If this didn't motivate you then I have failed....

But something tells me, that is NOT the case!!!!

Here goes all the hard work coming from within!!! (Don't worry - I've got your back!)

No comments: